Well it's 2010 -- woohoo -- another year down the drain. Oh well.
I did manage to get some stitching done over the holiday, not as much as I wanted but that's ok.
Harvest Angel is almost finished. She needs eyes, some beads, a spider web and the date and she will be done. Hopefully this week will see her completed and to the framer's.
I changed her wings from butterfly-type to more bird-like wings and filled them with a pulled thread stitch. I like them better this way.
There is a goof in her dress at one point ..... but I'll never tell where it is.
I began the Christmas Design SAL on January 1st. I didn't get much done but I did start it. At least I got over the first hump. I probably won't do any more on it until next month now. Or maybe I'll finish the brown squares at the top before calling it done for the month.