Saturday, February 27, 2010

You wouldn't know it but

I have been stitching.  I just haven't been spending much time online -- too busy.  I would rather stitch than be online.  Anywho ... here's what I have been up to:





I am thoroughly enjoying the SAL's from the Marquior Group -- they seem to be making February fly by.



Over the weekend and next week, I'm going to finish these shamrock ornaments I started for my nephews last year for St. Patrick's.  Hopefully, I can get them done this year before St. Patrick's.  The basket weave background just killed me.    Bor-ing!    The pattern is from the ANG magazine a couple years ago.  I checked the designer's name last night but since I did not write it down, the name flew out of my brain while I was sleeping.

I made this one for my dad and put it in a little frame.  It's a cute pattern and a quick stitch.

Sorry ... I can't resist one puppy picture ....

Awwwww!  How cute!

1 comment: