Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All work and no stitching make me a dull girl ....

Thank goodness I've been able to get some stitching in -- wouldn't want to be dull, now would we??  I will be sooo glad when work slows down.  Between working 6 days a week, 2 sick dogs and a lingering cold/allergies/sinus infection thing going on, I'm beat. 

Here's what I've been doing the past couple weeks:

Homage to Japan, a Sticklounge project

Odds & Ends, a Sticklounge project

Purple Garden, a Sticklounge project

Quickie, another Sticklounge project -- are you beginning to sense a pattern here??

Little Easter Sampler,  a Novalee02 SAL

WooHoo!  My first biscornus!  How cool is that??


Faces finished!  Not sure what I will do with this yet.
Later ......

3 comments:

  1. Wow you like those Sticklounge projects! Odds and Ends is really fabulous. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - these are all awesome! Great biscornu, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marcy!

    Thank you for your comment and for following my blog.

    I love you Odds & Ends project.

    ReplyDelete