I'm lumping IHSW and WIPocalypse together this month -- mainly because I'm not really getting much done with my WIPocalypse projects. Actually, make that no stitching at all on them. I've been having some problems with my one eye which makes it difficult to stitch my larger WIP's. Actually the stitching isn't the challenge, it's the reading of the charts that's a problem. The more complicated charts are harder for me to read. Because of this, I've been working on simpler patterns and getting lots of small ornies stitched. Over the weekend, I did some finishing work on said ornies and completed 2 of them (the halloween ones for my nephews):
I also started a new project over the weekend. I'm participating in a Summer Holiday exchange hosted by Mii Stitch. After a couple false starts (where I tried different fabric colors), I have a little teaser pic to show you:
This pattern is more complicated than I've been doing recently but I like it and think my exchange partner will enjoy it also. It's not very big but there are lots of color changes and even some blended threads. Unfortunately, because of my eye, I keep making mistakes and having to tear out parts (cursed frogs) but I'm determined to finish it. I like it so much, I may stitch one for myself. I changed the background color of the suggested material but the threads are all as suggested. The fabric I'm using is 32ct raw linen (I think that's what it's called) and the threads all DMC. And that's all I'm going to say about this one until the exchange is finished.
Enjoy your day!