Most of my stitching time was spent on an ornament called "When Santa Got Stuck In The Chimney" or something along that line. It's from the 2010 JCS Christmas Ornament issue.
I changed the words from the designer's because the entire time I was stitching this one, the song "Up On The Rooftop" kept running through my head. I adjusted them to fit Mr. Claus' current predicament:
I suspect the reindeer are out of the picture because they're rolling around on the snow covered ground giggling their antlers off :D
The other project I worked on was a finishing job that I cannot show just yet. It's a surprise.
And that's about it for my IHSW report. Have a good week everyone!