I actually spent some more time on Mary Wigwam for WIPocalypse this month. The flower pot on the left is finished and on the upper right, I started the light blue plant under the rose wreath (see the little arrows). While in this area I noticed that the yellow flower next to it wasn't complete. So I completed it. Yay!
And then I decided to pick up Autumn Log Cabin which has been languishing for months now. I stitched the top 2 oak leaves and their accompanying acorns. I'm getting ready to round the corner now, making this last border half finished. Double yay!
That's about it for this month's old WIPs. Hopefully next month will go as well.