Sunday, September 26, 2021

THREE NEW PROJECTS STARTED

 I started and finished a small Swedish weaving project and a recent class taught at my EGA meeting:

This is a type of surface work done on an old-timey type of fabric called huck fabric.  It's fun and relaxing.


Another recent start is a class with my ANG group, Orchid Lady.  It's been ages since I have stitched on congress cloth.  I am loving the big holes, definitely easier on my eyes.  I decided to change the colors from the original and paint the canvas:


And finally, my Randje per week with butterflies sampler.  I have always admired the Randje per week samplers, however, I've never stitched all in one color before and knew I wouldn't be able to maintain interest in a large project without multiple colors.  So colorful butterflies (from Carriage House Samplings 1814 Butterfly Collection) are scattered amongst the randjes:



To the right of the rust and purple butterfly is the Queen Ann's Lace stitch from a type of embroidery called Wessex Stitching. I love Wessex Stitching and will be teaching this stitch as a class for my EGA group in 2022.  I decided to add it here for practice and .... just because.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stitching.

2 comments:

  1. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete