Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Not much today, just a Quaker Pillow update.


I stitched the bottom motiff on the Quaker pillow yesterday.  I haven't stitched on 10 count in ages.  Perhaps I should do it more often, I forgot how easy it is to see.

Every since I started the Mary Wigham SAL, I really enjoy stitching the quaker samplers.

And speaking of Mary Wigham, she has been sadly calling to me.  I plan to get back to her either this week or next.  I finally put her on rollers, which will make her easier to stitch.  I had been using a hoop but that was just a pain.

Have a good day! and thanks for stopping by my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Easy to see is more of an issue for me, too, and I appreciate Aida 14 much more than I used to. The sampler is coming along very nicely; it's going to be pretty. Will you frame it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. vbg -- the old eyes aren't what they used to be, that's for sure. This sampler is a pillow. I'm stitching it on a pre-assembled pillow case. How easy is that??

    ReplyDelete