is slooowly coming along. I got more done on it over the long weekend but unfortunately, I didn't have much time for stitching. Needless to say, I've changed the colors a bit. I don't know whether I like the dark brown in the corner knot .... or not. But it can just stay there for awhile as I decide. In case you are curious, here is the original sampler.
The dark blue outside border is sucking down the thread, so on the way home from work today, I plan to get some more. The thread for this piece was bought recently so there shouldn't be a problem with dye lots. I may tea stain this project after it's all stitched. This would be a first for me but I'm thinking it would make this piece actually look like 'ye olde sampler' if I stain it.
As for the puppies ... they are doing well. Their eyes and ears are open and they are mobile.
Have a good week!