Thursday, February 9, 2012

WIPocalypse - A Quick February Update

I missed the full moon but I have a couple pics for my February update.  The first one is White Christmas. 



There isn't much to show because I ran out of the Kreinik thread last week.  I bought  more over the weekend so I'll be able to continue on with it now.

My second piece is the SAL Adriana.  I stitched lots on it and will continue to do so since it has a time limit and I want to get it done. 


I bought some cheap finger nail polish over the weekend for painting charms.  As soon as I figure out how to hold the little buggers while painting them, I'll give it a go.  I'm thinking double sided tape.

Take care everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I love that design and painting charms? Reminds me of painting buttons to match my knitting for my children when they were little. I think I just lay them flat on grease proof paper and peeled them off when dry.
    Hope it works for you
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stitching. I think double sided tape should work. I haven't tried painting my own charms though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on your stitching. Let us know how the painting went!

    ReplyDelete