Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yikes! it's been awhile


since my last post.  I've been really busy at work and at home.  I've been stitching some gifts (that I can't show you yet but will in the future) PLUS!  I finished another one of my crazy challenge pieces.  WooHoo!  It's called A Ghost's Alphabet by Primrose Needleworks:



I enjoyed stitching this and think it turned out so cute.  I have some Halloween fabric to finish this off as a small wall hanging.  This will be a complicated (for me) finish but I'm going to give it a go.  Wish me luck.

I also framed a bunch of my little projects.  The first three are Sticklounge SALs:


Graphic Sampler -- I added the lacey stitching at the top and bottom to fill in the empty space caused by the bigger frame.  The color of the frame was just too perfect to pass up.
Quickie Sampler -- I added a border to this piece, again to fill in some empty space caused by the larger frame.

Midnight Garden


The next two are designed by Hand Blessings -- I had lots of fun picking the thread colors for these two:




And the remaining framed pieces are:

One of my Crazy 2011 Challenge pieces from the Sampler Girl

The 2011 Easter SAL from  SoloBrode

And last, but not least, I finished Homage to Japan into a bell pull:


Sorry, not the best pic.

I think that's enough for now .... have a good Tuesday, everyone!

2 comments: