I managed to get a bit of stitching done over the weekend. Not as much as I had hoped to do but enough to make me happy. I finished one quilt square on the Tulip Sampler and started another. Granted, I didn't get much done on the new square (which is really a rectangle), but it's a start:
I love the look of this piece but all that backstitching is so daunting to think about. My approach here is 'one square at a time -- don't think about them all'. It appears to be working.
Prior to IHSW, I picked up the beagle in the basket project and finished the beagle! Hooray! I wanted to finish the entire piece during the week but that didn't happen. I could have worked on it over IHSW but I was tired of beagle colors and wanted to see different, prettier colors (thus the Tulip Sampler). Anyway, here it is:
The original puppy has a red collar but I'm leaning toward a pink one .... though I do like the red one ... decisions, decisions.
Not too bad for a week's worth of stitching if I do say so myself. I hope your weekend was as productive and I'm off now to see if they were . . . .