Friday, June 29, 2012

Tag ..... I'm "IT"

Well, this is a first for me, I've been tagged.  I need to answer 11 qestions:

1. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever confessed to eating for breakfast?

Bonnie: Two fruit servings – Orange juice and Peach Schnapps.

Tracey: Shreddies along with Homemade Skor Bars.

Anita: Original Mini Wheats along with Reeces Peanut Butter Cups.

Jody: Cold, left over asparagus.

Julie: I don’t think I’ve ever had anything strange for breakfast.

Marcy:  Birthday cake -- yum!


2. When shopping, what aisle do you gravitate to first?

Bonnie: Home Décor unless distracted by Bling.

Tracey: Books and magazines.

Julie: Movies

Marcy:  I hate to shop so just go in and get it over with.


3. What is the most recent book you’ve read?

Tracey: 50 Shades of Grey.

Anita: 50 Shades of Grey.

Jody: 50 Shades of Grey.

Bonnie: 30 Shades of Grey – I’m not done yet.
Julie: I am currently reading “The Hidden Power of the Gospels”. Most recently finished Janet Evanovich’s book (#17 Plum series)

Marcy:  The Gold Bug, a short story by Edgar Allen Poe  


4. Who is your favourite movie star dream guy/gal?

Tracey: Johnny Depp.

Anita: Richard Gere.

Jody: Robert Downey Jr.
Bonnie: Colin Firth, Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Mike Delfino from Desperate Housewives, Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs; Bonnie is greedy!!

Julie: This is a toughie! Dominic Cooper was hot in “The Devil’s Double”. Orlando Bloom and David Schwimmer round out my top 3.

Marcy:  The above are all good but I've always loved Humphrey Bogart.


5. Do you file your patterns by Designer, Alphabetically or by Category?

Bonnie: Who files??

Tracey: Mainly by category, unless it’s a series.

Anita: Ditto to Tracey.

Jody: Ditto to Anita.

Julie: Filing? What is that??

Marcy:  What Julie said


6. Do you stick to the pattern when stitching or change it up?

Bonnie: I tend to change it up.

Tracey: hmmmmm 9 times out of 10, I”ll stick to the pattern.

Julie: Generally I stick with the pattern. I have made a few modifications on occasion

Marcy:  I make many modifications


7. Would you ever want to try your hand at designing?

Bonnie: Why yes of course.

Tracey: Perhaps…

Julie: Depends on the kind of designing you are talking about, LOL! I have created a couple of my own designs.

Marcy:  Definitely 


8. Do you tend to stitch more or less in the summer months?

Bonnie: Less. I spend more time in the gardens.

Tracey: Definitely less! The gardens always seem to be calling my name.

Julie: I tend to stitch more when I feel the urge. Season doesn’t equate into my mood for stitching unfortunately.

Marcy:  Probably about the same -- I hate the heat


9. Have you ever attended a stitching retreat?

Bonnie: Yes, at Brentwood on the Beach with the Stitching Sisters and soon to be at a cozy cabin in the woods.

Tracey: Ditto

Anita: Ditto

Jody: Ditto

Julie: Nope. But sure would like to sometime. I would love to go to the one in Nashua (NH – where I lived for a few years) and to Colonial Williamsburg.

Marcy:  I did (a small local one) and enjoyed it loads


10. If money wasn’t an issue and you had the opportunity to choose from one or the other, would you totally renovate your home and stay, or move.

Bonnie: I would move to a one level home. (with a pool and lazy river)

Tracey: I would pick my house up and move it to the country. Is that an option?
Bonnie: No Tracey, that is not an option.

Julie: MOVE!

Marcy:  Ditto to Julie


11. Do you track the hours you spend on a stitching project?

Bonnie: Not always, but I did for a special gift. I tracked it as 197 hours.

Tracey: I used to... I just don’t care anymore. I finish when I finish.

Julie: Never. It takes away the fun of the craft for me.

Marcy:  I did once -- but never again!  I don't want to know how long it takes. 

Now I'm supposed to write 11 questions and pick 11 people to tag.  Ummm, did I mention that I'm basically lazy??  So if you've never been tagged and always wanted to be, considered yourself tagged and play along by answering the above 11 questions and tagging 11 more bloggers.  Enjoy!

Unfortunately, I don't have any stitching pics to show.  But since it's going to be incredibly hot and humid (which I hate!) over the weekend, I'll be having a stay-inside-the-A/C-kind-of-weekend doing my laundry and stitching.  Pics will be forthcoming the beginning of next week.

Keep cool everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment