Friday, August 1, 2014

July's Small

I originally decided to take part in this Smalls SAL hosted at the Stitching Lotus this year so I could keep up with my Christmas ornament stitching.  Unfortunately, I'm not getting much Christmas stitching done.  But I am doing other smalls.  Which is good but I need to get going on Christmas.  After all, July is gone.

This month I worked on  (among others) a pretty little pattern from Blackbird Designs.  I love this pattern and one of these days I'm going to stitch it for myself.   I finished it as a card .... my first attempt at this.  Check my last post for the finished card.  No sense me re-posting it here.

Well, it's the dog days of summer now.  Here's Spider doing one of his favorite things ... snoozing the afternoon away.


Happy August everyone ... my least favorite month (too hot and humid).  And I promise next update will have a Christmas theme.

2 comments: