Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Halloween approaches ....

August is ghost month over at the Halloween SAL blog.  I picked the pattern called Halloween Manor from Fanci That.  Do not be deceived by the title.  It's more than just a creepy old house.  This old house has (at least) 2 spooky ghosts haunting it and a few other creepy critters lurking about.


Since October will be here before you know it, I spent the long weekend turning unfinished Halloween stitchings into finished ornaments.





I still have a few more to do but this was a good start.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Halloween ornies are my favourite! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching and finishing. I love the cute ghosts on the manor and that last ornament is really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and I love Halloween so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky Halloween stitching, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your Halloween finishes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were on a finishing spree and I love all the ornaments that you made. Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they all look great. I love Halloween themed chart, it's my fav occasion! xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete