Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On day 4 it snowed ...

Not much to show for yesterday's crazy stitching.   I could only get an hour's stitching time in -- rats!!-- that's 2.75 snow flakes worth:


 Instead of stitching I went to the chiropractor last night.  It was my first time ever and I'm happy to say it seems to have helped.  I'm having a problem with sciatica (what a pain! -- literally) and it's interfering with my ability to run dog agility (among other things but that's the only really important one).

I'll be back tomorrow with the next installment of craziness. 

3 comments:

  1. I just found you from Libbie's blog and I'm going to follow your challenge progress! :-) I'm so glad the chiro helped. Take it easy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Snow bunnies will be so cute when you are finished. Glad the chiro is helping. Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcy... water, water and more water, it does help with sciatica :D Snowflakes look great, and you could leave it as a 3/4 snowflake, as my cousin the artist's says to me, and quite often... 'nothing is even in nature' Thats fine for her me I like thinks balanced :) So who do you run agility with?
    LiBBiE in Oz

    ReplyDelete